This is a site for discussing roleplaying games. Have fun doing so, but there is one major rule: do not discuss political issues that aren't directly and uniquely related to the subject of the thread and about gaming. While this site is dedicated to free speech, the following will not be tolerated: devolving a thread into unrelated political discussion, sockpuppeting (using multiple and/or bogus accounts), disrupting topics without contributing to them, and posting images that could get someone fired in the workplace (an external link is OK, but clearly mark it as Not Safe For Work, or NSFW). If you receive a warning, please take it seriously and either move on to another topic or steer the discussion back to its original RPG-related theme.

Author Topic: DCC Campaign Update: Don't Wear Pants of Speed in a Harem  (Read 1347 times)

RPGPundit

• Administrator - The Final Boss of Internet Shitlords
  • Administrator
    • http://therpgpundit.blogspot.com
DCC Campaign Update: Don't Wear Pants of Speed in a Harem
« on: February 20, 2020, 04:05:06 AM »
I kind of lazied out of posting the DCC archives on here, and it's now years behind. So I'm just going to post links to my most recent play report from now on.

Here it is!

-"Do you have anything else?"
"I have a magic amulet that can remove all sensations of regret."
"I WANT THAT!"
"BoyBoy beat Bill to it."
"Bill regrets nothing!"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4165[/ATTACH]
LION & DRAGON: Medieval-Authentic OSR Roleplaying is available now! You only THINK you've played 'medieval fantasy' until you play L&D.

My Blog:  http://therpgpundit.blogspot.com/
The most famous uruguayan gaming blog on the planet!

NEW!
Check out my short OSR supplements series; The RPGPundit Presents!

Dark Albion: The Rose War! The OSR fantasy setting of the history that inspired Shakespeare and Martin alike.
Also available in Variant Cover form!
Also, now with the CULTS OF CHAOS cult-generation sourcebook

ARROWS OF INDRA
Arrows of Indra: The Old-School Epic Indian RPG!
NOW AVAILABLE: AoI in print form

LORDS OF OLYMPUS
The new Diceless RPG of multiversal power, adventure and intrigue, now available.

GeekyBugle

• Now even more Toxic
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 11:12:31 AM »
See why I keep telling you you need to make at least audio recordings of this stuff?
Quote from: Rhedyn

Here is why this forum tends to be so stupid. Many people here think Joe Biden is "The Left", when he is actually Far Right and every US republican is just an idiot.

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”

― George Orwell

RPGPundit

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 03:10:44 AM »
Quote from: GeekyBugle;1122684
See why I keep telling you you need to make at least audio recordings of this stuff?

First, they'd be six hours long. Second, I don't think they'd be as entertaining as the highlights, though we all get entertained; but listening in on a session is different from playing in one.
LION & DRAGON: Medieval-Authentic OSR Roleplaying is available now! You only THINK you've played 'medieval fantasy' until you play L&D.

NEW!

Dark Albion: The Rose War! The OSR fantasy setting of the history that inspired Shakespeare and Martin alike.

ARROWS OF INDRA

LORDS OF OLYMPUS
The new Diceless RPG of multiversal power, adventure and intrigue, now available.

GeekyBugle

• Now even more Toxic
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 06:30:45 PM »
Quote from: RPGPundit;1122790
First, they'd be six hours long. Second, I don't think they'd be as entertaining as the highlights, though we all get entertained; but listening in on a session is different from playing in one.

I know it's not the same listening than playing, but it's good for when I'm bored off my tits. It's at times like that that I go listen/watch Sargon and his buddies play.
Quote from: Rhedyn

Here is why this forum tends to be so stupid. Many people here think Joe Biden is "The Left", when he is actually Far Right and every US republican is just an idiot.

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”

― George Orwell

Snowman0147

• Now Even More Frosty
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 10:25:54 PM »
I would like to add that is a horrible spot to roll a critical fail at.  I would had spent luck to get out of that.  Man poor Boyboy.

RPGPundit

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 01:10:09 AM »
Quote from: Snowman0147;1122834
I would like to add that is a horrible spot to roll a critical fail at.  I would had spent luck to get out of that.  Man poor Boyboy.

It totally fits his character.

NEW!

ARROWS OF INDRA

LORDS OF OLYMPUS

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 08:42:04 PM »
Michael Mornard would, IIRC, offer a quest from the Temple of the Eager Virgin to recover the stolen 'Golden Hootercups of Eternal Perkiness'.

Honestly, ever since I read that story, I've thought that it really ought to have been the 'Silk Loincloth of Adequate Stamina' that was stolen. Serving as an acolyte is supposed to be temporary, but now they're overflowing with boys who can't last through the entire Rite of Becoming a Man, and citizens are complaining about the increased tithes the Temple requires for their upkeep.

Sounds like Boyboy needed that loincloth himself.

-Albert the Absentminded

remial

• r
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2020, 05:13:05 AM »
nevermind all that, tell us more about the cake!  where can one find a recipe for it?

RPGPundit

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2020, 01:18:54 AM »
Quote from: remial;1122989
nevermind all that, tell us more about the cake!  where can one find a recipe for it?

It's a Rogel cake, very popular in the Southern Cone, sometimes used as a wedding cake in Argentina.

You can find many recipes by doing a google search for "rogel cake".

NEW!

ARROWS OF INDRA

LORDS OF OLYMPUS