TheRPGSite

The Lounge => Media and Inspiration => Topic started by: Rob Lang on April 02, 2008, 12:03:05 pm

Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: Rob Lang on April 02, 2008, 12:03:05 pm
Find yourself agreeing with Clash Bowley a lot?
Worried that you don't have your own opinion anymore?

Give in and join the flock!
Add I'm with Clash to your sig!

:D
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: Pierce Inverarity on April 02, 2008, 12:21:46 pm
I'm his bitch. Always have been.

His raunchy voice does things to me. Things.
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: blakkie on April 02, 2008, 12:31:54 pm
Is that sort of like this? (http://www.prankplace.com/images/tshirts/closeups/IM_WITH_STUPID.jpg)
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: Rob Lang on April 02, 2008, 12:34:18 pm
LOL, blakkie. Yes it is.

I find myself catching up with threads durings breaks and then thinking "DAMN YOU, CLASH" when he makes the point I wanted to make. I then have to say something utterly obtuse to give anything to the thread at all. I've resigned to just joining the Clash Crusade. ;)
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: James J Skach on April 02, 2008, 12:45:02 pm
Ironically, it means throwing support to Bill. Not that I have a problem with that - Bill's awesome.

But truth in lending laws require this be published....
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: Claudius on April 02, 2008, 01:04:31 pm
Quote from: Rob Lang
Find yourself agreeing with Clash Bowley a lot?
Worried that you don't have your own opinion anymore?

Give in and join the flock!
Add I'm with Clash to your sig!

:D

I had the same problem, but with Balbinus. When I read his posts, often I thought "Damn it, I haven't got anything else to say" :(
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: flyingmice on April 02, 2008, 02:44:01 pm
Quote from: Claudius
I had the same problem, but with Balbinus. When I read his posts, often I thought "Damn it, I haven't got anything else to say" :(


Balbinus and Bill both do it to me! :D

And I have a short-range time machine I use to go to the future, see what Rob has posted and pop back to type it in first. I'm sure this is the method Balbinus and Bill are using on me.

-clash
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: StormBringer on April 02, 2008, 03:54:36 pm
Nah, I think I will take the opposite tack, just on principle.

Clash Bowley, you have no idea what I am thinking, but it is wholly different than your opinion!  I despise you, and everything you stand for!
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: flyingmice on April 02, 2008, 04:02:25 pm
Quote from: StormBringer
Nah, I think I will take the opposite tack, just on principle.

Clash Bowley, you have no idea what I am thinking, but it is wholly different than your opinion!  I despise you, and everything you stand for!


I knew you were going to say that!

-clash
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: One Horse Town on April 02, 2008, 04:07:04 pm
Apparantly, the small print in the publishing contract says that i have to agree with clash on everything or he won't publish Stone Horizons...

So, yes sir! Good point! What clash said! :D
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: StormBringer on April 02, 2008, 04:14:28 pm
Quote from: flyingmice
I knew you were going to say that!

-clash
That is why I didn't say it!

Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: Marco on April 02, 2008, 05:10:49 pm
I am, in fact, with Clash.

-Marco
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: One Horse Town on April 02, 2008, 05:16:41 pm
Quote from: Marco
I am, in fact, with Clash.

-Marco


Mrs. Clash? :eek:

Pleasure to meet you ma'am. :hatsoff:
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: HinterWelt on April 02, 2008, 06:29:08 pm
Quote from: flyingmice
Balbinus and Bill both do it to me! :D

And I have a short-range time machine I use to go to the future, see what Rob has posted and pop back to type it in first. I'm sure this is the method Balbinus and Bill are using on me.

-clash

Great! Sheesh, now you have created a paradox!

Bill
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: flyingmice on April 02, 2008, 06:35:06 pm
Quote from: HinterWelt
Great! Sheesh, now you have created a paradox!

Bill


Not only did I create a paradox, I shot them! What they were doing in my pyjamas I'll never know.

-clash
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: beejazz on April 02, 2008, 07:18:19 pm
I am without Clash. I'll pick some up on the way home from work tomorrow.
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: flyingmice on April 02, 2008, 07:26:01 pm
Quote from: One Horse Town
Mrs. Clash? :eek:

Pleasure to meet you ma'am. :hatsoff:


Umm, my wife would hit me with a rolling pin if I didn't point out that Marco's JAGS group is part of that roleplaying behemoth Better Mousetrap Games, as is Flying Mice. Marco and I are really just friends. The relationship is purely platonic. We just hang around, eating pudding and flying WWI planes.

-clash
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: One Horse Town on April 02, 2008, 07:30:27 pm
Quote from: flyingmice
Marco and I are really just friends. The relationship is purely platonic. We just hang around, eating pudding and flying WWI planes.

-clash


Sure, you say that now... ;)
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: HinterWelt on April 02, 2008, 08:07:02 pm
Quote from: flyingmice
Not only did I create a paradox, I shot them! What they were doing in my pyjamas I'll never know.

-clash

Ah, well, I will tell you why it was in your pants yesterday...three days from now. ;)

Bill
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: flyingmice on April 02, 2008, 08:23:11 pm
Quote from: HinterWelt
Ah, well, I will tell you why it was in your pants yesterday...three days from now. ;)

Bill

Ah! Brilliant! Be right back! - just a little three day jog...

...Back! Now I know, so you don't need to tell me anymore.

All I need to know now is viaduct? Or rather a pair of 'em? Why not the usual elephants? If it was irrelevant, I wouldn't be asking.

-clash
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: HinterWelt on April 02, 2008, 10:49:20 pm
Quote from: flyingmice
Ah! Brilliant! Be right back! - just a little three day jog...

...Back! Now I know, so you don't need to tell me anymore.

All I need to know now is viaduct? Or rather a pair of 'em? Why not the usual elephants? If it was irrelevant, I wouldn't be asking.

-clash

Well, now, since you were there, you should have noticed the flood right? One viaduct...come on, I am good but even with Rotwang's help I would need a second.

Oh, and the USUAL elephant was sick. Horrible head cold.

Bill

P.S. Avoid the fish on your next flight.
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: Silverlion on April 02, 2008, 11:18:03 pm
Nothing to see here.
Move along :D
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: Rob Lang on April 03, 2008, 04:31:27 am
Quote from: flyingmice
All I need to know now is viaduct? Or rather a pair of 'em? Why not the usual elephants? If it was irrelevant, I wouldn't be asking.

-clash


I'm with clash.
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: flyingmice on April 03, 2008, 09:16:17 am
Quote from: Rob Lang
I'm with clash.


You poor, sad, deluded man! If you could follow that, then there is no hope for you! :O

-clash
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: droog on April 03, 2008, 09:32:45 am
clash sucks dogs' balls.
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: flyingmice on April 03, 2008, 09:35:30 am
Quote from: droog
clash sucks dogs' balls.


Only in airport mens rooms, like any good Republican!

-clash
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: Aos on April 03, 2008, 10:49:36 am
The best dogs with the largest balls are all at the bus station... or so I have read.
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: flyingmice on April 03, 2008, 11:00:13 am
Quote from: Aos
The best dogs with the largest balls are all at the bus station... or so I have read.


Republicans don't ride busses! If I were a Republican, I'd be insulted! Fortunately, I'd never join any party that would have me as a member.

-clash
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: David R on April 03, 2008, 11:03:23 am
Quote from: flyingmice
Only in airport mens rooms, like any good Republican!



Your avatar and this line.....don't go well together. Or maybe .....:D

Regards,
David R
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: Marco on April 03, 2008, 11:23:54 am
Quote from: One Horse Town
Mrs. Clash? :eek:

Pleasure to meet you ma'am. :hatsoff:


It's purely a platonic relationship on his part. I just have unrequited longing ;)

-Marco
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: flyingmice on April 03, 2008, 11:37:08 am
Quote from: Marco
It's purely a platonic relationship on his part. I just have unrequited longing ;)

-Marco


Platonic, but solid. Like a d20.

-clash
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: One Horse Town on April 03, 2008, 11:39:18 am
You're thinking of polyhedral.
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: flyingmice on April 03, 2008, 11:43:04 am
Quote from: One Horse Town
You're thinking of polyhedral.

No, I'm thinking of Polly Jameson, from my old High School.

I'll be in my bunk....

-clash
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: StormBringer on April 03, 2008, 05:10:58 pm
Quote from: flyingmice
Republicans don't ride busses! If I were a Republican, I'd be insulted! Fortunately, I'd never join any party that would have me as a member.

-clash
Heh.  You said 'member'.  Heh.
Title: "I'm With Clash"
Post by: Mcrow on April 03, 2008, 05:22:02 pm
I'm not with Clash but am with Bill which makes me guilty by association.

The only thing I have do with Clash is when I try to dress my daughter when the wife isn't around. :D