SPECIAL NOTICE
Malicious code was found on the site, which has been removed, but would have been able to access files and the database, revealing email addresses, posts, and encoded passwords (which would need to be decoded). However, there is no direct evidence that any such activity occurred. REGARDLESS, BE SURE TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS. And as is good practice, remember to never use the same password on more than one site. While performing housekeeping, we also decided to upgrade the forums.
This is a site for discussing roleplaying games. Have fun doing so, but there is one major rule: do not discuss political issues that aren't directly and uniquely related to the subject of the thread and about gaming. While this site is dedicated to free speech, the following will not be tolerated: devolving a thread into unrelated political discussion, sockpuppeting (using multiple and/or bogus accounts), disrupting topics without contributing to them, and posting images that could get someone fired in the workplace (an external link is OK, but clearly mark it as Not Safe For Work, or NSFW). If you receive a warning, please take it seriously and either move on to another topic or steer the discussion back to its original RPG-related theme.

What kind of clothing do Players/GM's at your local store have on for games?

Started by GiantToenail, November 27, 2023, 11:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiantToenail

High-Fashion? Hobby-Casual? I'd like to know!

Maybe four-eyes' in sweater-vests and salarymen from the 80's looking for an escape are still out and about, who knows? The only out-of-the-norm outfits I see here are highschoolers wearing old stained sweatpants/hoodies with pristine out-of-the-box branded shoes/beanies.
I am the Retarded-Rube, seeking wisdom of yore.

I am the Retarded-Rube, striving to know so much more.

Chris24601

Quote from: GiantToenail on November 27, 2023, 11:06:24 AM
High-Fashion? Hobby-Casual? I'd like to know!

Maybe four-eyes' in sweater-vests and salarymen from the 80's looking for an escape are still out and about, who knows? The only out-of-the-norm outfits I see here are highschoolers wearing old stained sweatpants/hoodies with pristine out-of-the-box branded shoes/beanies.
Generally, whatever they wore to work that day. We've had everything from scrubs to business suits and everything in between. I'm generally business casual (slacks not jeans, shirts with collars, a sweater if the weather calls for it).

GiantToenail

Your spot must a lot more high-profile than mine if you've got dental assistants and insurance agents running around, But out of all things scrubs? Is the store that close to medical/dental center?
I am the Retarded-Rube, seeking wisdom of yore.

I am the Retarded-Rube, striving to know so much more.

Chris24601

Quote from: GiantToenail on November 27, 2023, 07:12:26 PM
Your spot must a lot more high-profile than mine if you've got dental assistants and insurance agents running around, But out of all things scrubs? Is the store that close to medical/dental center?
The hospital is maybe 5-10 minutes away by car (it's also under 5 minutes from downtown and less than a minute from the mall). We happen to start our sessions about 15 minutes after their shift ends to maximize our time (the store closes at 9pm).